02 May Delivering Service Excellence
NJMC Delivering Service by Making the Customer the Centre
According to Forrester Research, 93% of corporations consider customer experience improvement as a key item on their strategic priorities. Amongst them, some 23% of organisations, have re-prioritised it up to the top-most position. To deliver the best of our company’s service to our clients we have from the outset made the client the centre. However, centricity is not only about providing good service. At the very start of our client engagement, we provide good expertise, then we ensure we carry that throughout proposal, quote, engagement and delivery stages. Doing this we place our client right at the heart of what we do. We aspire to deliver a great customer experience engaging people to create warmth for our brand and in doing so removing pain points to ease the client journey.
So How Do We Make This Happen?
- NJMC Leadership Team: All the time we think “Is what I am doing the best for our client?”
- Our Client & their business: When we first engage we scour the web for anything about our client, the industry sector they work in, testimonials and then we check on their competitors. We talk with their management team, we talk with the shop floor. We ask questions until they are fed-up with us. We then take all we have learnt and feed it into our knowledge management data base and our CRM system. We keep this up until we have an all-round view of them.
- Plan the Experience: We then plan our experience with our client. We set out how we are going to work with them, how we are going to assign our human and technical resources to them, how often we will review and measure how well our relationship is going with them. For each client we develop a Customer Service Plan (CSP): The CSP details the experience we want to deliver across all lines of communication and all company touch-points.
- Empower our Delivery Team: NJMC give their Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and the backup SPOC for the client the power to make decisions whenever those decision are needed to ensure NJMC delivers to our client and assists our client’s business aims. The delivery team are responsible for the Communications Plan (CP). The CP is a key part of this empowerment because it defines the interactions that our clients will have via each communication channel. We considering delivering an Omni-channel experience as a definite plus.
- We measure: To get our client up and running NJMC brings with it a complete set of programme and project metrics ready for placement into defined dashboards. As our client relationship develops we refine those metrics to optimise them for our client’s best business advantage. Metrics must add value for our client, anything else is an unnecessary overhead.
- Feedback: NJMC encourages constant client feedback from all levels, because by listening we can refine and enhance the value we deliver to our client. Continuously focusing on elevating our relationship with a client brings that relationship to that of a partner. Where ever appropriate we will put in place a customer experience satisfaction tool that is available to all stakeholders.
- Repeat & Add-on Business: Good client experience of NJMC drives repeat or add-on business – the best kind of business because it is built on earn’t respect and trust.
NJMC’s PMO as a Service can assist businesses by providing the structure needed to both standardize project management practices and facilitate project portfolio management, as well as provide methodologies for repeatable processes. Other companies can provide these things, though I would wager not as swiftly, but with our service model we at NJMC will make sure our client is always right at the heart.
NJMC Contact Information
- Phone UK: 0044 74 75 12 18 28
- Phone NL: 0033 621 356 04
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.njm-consulting.com