04 Jun So Why NJMC’s PMO as a Service?
We are a PMO service and we want to help you add more value to your programme and projects.
NJMC we can help you;
- Implement a PMO within days?
- Reduce failed projects?
- Deliver projects under budget?
- Improve productivity?
- Deliver projects ahead of schedule?
- Know the monthly cost of your PMO from the outset?
In NJMC you would have a good team backing you up. While each of us is a Subject Matter Expert in our own areas we also cross skill thus ensuring that our expertise never resides in just one place and most importantly we all keep up to date with industry trends. We run our services from the Microsoft Azure cloud so your data is always secure and backed up. We negotiate with software vendors so that you do not have to and bring all our tools with us. We bring the best of NJM Consulting to every engagement and act as one team with our customers, colleagues and partners.
NJM Consulting PMO targets SMEs to provide a Project/Programme Management Office facility that is scalable via a choice of four service packages which can be established very swiftly and at an immediately quantifiable cost. The service packages are all to P30 and PMI standard practice. Also offered is PMO training, from individual practice lines to a full service PMO.
NJMC also offers a full project and portfolio engagement service that will manage all your incoming project requests for multiple portfolios. Our PPE Service helps to significantly reduce experience resource capability planning issues by centralizing the selection and prioritization of projects – using the TransparentChoice tool to select the right projects at the right time based on resource and financial constraints. NJMC handles all the coordination of all external and internal stakeholders in the participation in the PPE Service, inclusive of all set-up activities, training and meeting coordination making it nearly a turn-key operation. We also offer an Institutional Memory Service which is an enhanced knowledge management service.
Why NJMC's PMO as a Service?
With PMO as a Service we can:
- Help you increase the number of projects achieving expected benefits, on time, on budget & within scope.
- Alignment of project investment to corporate strategy – our Portfolio & Project Engagement Service (PPES) can add fantastic value in this.
- Decreased risk exposure, fewer incidents of reportable incidents through risk management.
- Increase in accuracy of project financial reporting.
- Reduction in project overhead/bureaucracy by using NJMC templated, lean processes.
- Our data visualisation function builds out project dashboards & assist decision making, we can provide bespoke dashboards & data visualisation too!
- Need assistance with Institutional Memory & Knowledge Management to strengthen your staff onboarding – we can help there as well with our Institutional Memory Service?
Our team includes qualified Project Managers (PMs), Analysts, PMO Leads and PMO managers with extensive experience in managing projects and hands-on experience in system integration assignments and PMO operations. The PMO team assists project managers, maintains processes, and offers support and training to project resources and delivery team members.
Supporting All Industry Sectors
NJMC’s PMO services can be operated in almost any industry environment. Our team are experienced in banking, insurance, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, I.T. and energy but we have not stopped there! NJMC is currently expanding into supporting the Digital Railway and Robotics. We are currently developing a service package specifically to meet the needs of robotics and technology research programmes.
NJMC’s PMO services can be operated in almost any industry environment. Our team are experienced in banking, insurance, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, I.T. and energy but we have not stopped there! NJMC is currently expanding into supporting the Digital Railway and Robotics.