Whether your company just needs a PMO service for an interim period while you establish your own PMO, EPMO, APMO, PgMO, an ” Out of the box” solution in a hurry, or a full service on-going solution NJM Consulting can help. Our consultancy can assist in scoping your PMO requirement and planning its implementation.
Institutional Memory Service
One of the underrated costs of employee turnover, in addition to the costs of recruiting and training new employees, is the loss of institutional knowledge represented by departing or off-boarding employees. When employees leave your company, they take with them a lot of valuable knowledge, connections, expertise and social capital that can be difficult to replace. NJMC offers an Institutional Memory Service -Knowledge Management Enhanced if you prefer.
Our experienced PMO trainers can develop a training plan and/or mentoring programme to support fledgling PMO staff. Training can be delivered via a variety of mediums from in person training to online instructor led, to bespoke training videos. We can even support a number of European language formats.
Project & Portfolio Engagement Service
NJM Consulting offers a full project and portfolio engagement service that will manage all your incoming project requests for multiple portfolios. Most organisations experience resource capability planning issues, which is greatly compounded when projects are managed in isolation. Our PPE Service helps to significantly reduce these issues by centralising the selection and prioritisation of projects – using the TransparentChoice tool to select the right projects at the right time based on resource and financial constraints.
NJM Consulting handles all the coordination of all external and internal stakeholders in the participation in the PPE Service, inclusive of all set-up activities, training and meeting coordination.
• A strong PMO brings increased visibility of project performance, consistent project delivery methodology and greater visibility and control over the entire project lifecycle. These systems enable you to react faster to issues as they happen, make informed decisions on corrective actions and provide constant/consistent support to Project Managers.
• Our PMOaaS service packages can be implemented swiftly and at an almost immediately quantifiable cost on a per project basis.
• Our Project & Portfolio Engagement Service provides an immediately implementable solution to manage and prioritize project requests. We have partnered with TransparentChoice to provide their unique, powerful and collaborative project prioritization tool whose features enable better portfolio decisions with more buy-in from all stakeholders. NJM Consulting facilitates the tool and activities that run the process so that our clients get a turn-key solution that is immediately available.
PMO delivery at a more affordable cost.
• NJM Consulting works with our clients to determine which of our service packages are the best fit for your organisation. By focusing on the specific functions within each service package we limit your expenses to fixed variable to maximise your return on investment (ROI).
• No desk provision, saving our clients seating space – NJM work remotely via phone, video, multiple messaging links and cloud services.
• NJM Consulting provide our own IT hardware.
• NJM Consulting work with their own software, files are exchanged in agreed formats via secured cloud solutions.
• The client does not have to run a PMO “bench”, that is NJM Consulting’s responsibility.
As your organisation or portfolio of projects changes, NJM Consulting can flex to meet your changing needs.
NJM Consulting will deliver to the Service Package you require (egg Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum), giving you certainty on your per-project costs. If your needs change, with a simple Contract Change Note (CCN) we can move your Service Package. Your own staffing levels can remain the same while we scale to provide your service.
Each service package comes with a well-defined scope and a set of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
To ensure performance is delivered, NJM Consulting constantly monitor our outputs delivered and share this monitoring with our client. If any of our predictive indicators highlight an issue, we take swift action to correct it, before the SLA is breached. Our motivation and delivery performance are our drivers to satisfaction and greater success.
From the scope definition of our service packages, to agreed variances made via a formal contract change note (CCN) process, NJM Consulting produce predictable, repeatable results, at a predictable price.
We strive to make your PMO a success, driven by repeatable, execution driven delivery.